Thursday 15 May 2008

Funny how life changes.

I grew up in Melbourne, moved to Sydney when I met my other half, had a family, moved to the country, started a blog (because I had nothing else to do) where I constantly whinged about living in the middle of nowhere, until the day I moved.... and then...
Now I live back in the city again, and instead of my daily complaints about living in the country and having nothing to do, I find that my life is now far more fast paced - like everyone else's in the city. I spend my time running around after the girls and working amongst other things. I just haven't found the time to blog very much since we moved. So I was just thinking... one day I might actually do a post and update this here blog!

..... Just another day ....

12 comments:

Rafi G. said...

welcome back!

Baleboosteh said...

thanks Rafi :)

Ezzie said...

What he said. :)

Anonymous said...

hey there.

busy can be good. congrats on the move and I look forward to seeing your blog and you seeing mine :)

Baleboosteh said...

Thanks Ezzie & Tamara :)

LittleBirdies said...

I really missed you. I'm glad your back. I hope you post updates on how you all are doing.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are settled into your new home but you have been missed and your lovely countryside photos will be missed as well. But I am sure you will come up with even better posts to share!
Welcome back.

RaggedyMom said...

Nice to see you back . . . good luck with the continuing adjustment!

frumhouse said...

Sounds like you are enjoying life. I always check in here every so often to catch your updates! :)

Mr Bagel said...

Been a long time
Baleboosteh!

Batya said...

We all miss you and your family. Good luck!

Ron said...

welcome back.
take a look at this amazing Judaica gifts.