Saturday 4 November 2006

Minor Fast Day's Funky Jewish Tee's

Like many bloggers, there are blogs that I read on a daily basis. Everyday I learn something new about the people who write these blogs.

One of the blogs I read daily is Minor Fast Days which is written by Akira. Now, I knew a few things about Akira already from reading his blog - I know he's a Japanese convert, he lives in NY, he is married and he and his wife Ellie are expecting a baby very, very soon.... BUT, what I have just learnt is that not only do they feature in this months JVibe under 'Real Life', but they are actually the creative minds behind a VERY cool t-shirt company Ohiso.com!

For all your hip Jewish t-shirt needs you must check out ohiso.com. They have a large range of jewish t-shirts, hats, bags, mugs, badges, stickers and magnets!


There is something for everyone!


Check on the picture below to go to Ohiso.com








Technorati Tags - ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



.... Just another day ....

No comments: