Monday 13 February 2012

No I have NOT fallen off of the face of the earth!!

No, I haven't re-given up blogging for the 10 billionth time, I've just been a bit to busy to have the time to write another post, and to be completely honest, I just haven't had much to actually write about. Let's face it, my days are not really full of 'adventure', they mainly consist of organizing the older girls in the morning for school, , delivering our oldest to the bus as she attends a private school about 40 minutes drive away, delivering the other two to their school getting the two babies sorted ready for a day of playing and fun and then its housework for me...

Another factor of lack of blog writing is the fact I'm using my phone to surf the web at the moment as the computer in the lounge is being used most of the time and the other computer is downstairs where there is no air conditioning and it is just way to hot down there.

On a positive note, I have now reached the 11th week of my pregnancy and I'm feeling a lot better than I was a couple of weeks ago. The nausea has settled right down now and I'm feeling a little less tired than before. I'm now able to make it through the day without a nap, although with the two little ones sleeping at different times during the day the time left for me to squeeze in a nap is very limited!

3 comments:

Batya said...

You're amazing. Stay healthy! and enjoy those jewels

Marsha Loftis said...

Take care, and congratulations!

Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

BH you are feeling okay.
Take your time blogging. No rush. We enjoy hearing from you when you are able to post.