I have been tagged by MizEllie, Jewish Blogmeister and Batya to do this meme, so, I guess it is about time I did it!
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
So, here are my 8 things, some of which you may or may not know about me already.
1. I was very naughty and rebellious in High School which resulted in being suspended on many different occasions.
2. I have lived in 15 different houses in 2 different states and would love to not have to move ever again.
3. I was the lead singer and guitarist in a reasonably well know Melbourne 4 piece grunge/punk band for 4 years (1994-98).
4. I used to regularly pierce my nose and lips with just a few ice cubes and a large tapestry needle.
5. I was invited to compete at state level swimming when I was 6 years old. I didn't because I was to shy and now looking back, I wish my parents had encouraged me more to do it.
6. Although I was raised as an only child and have always thought of myself as an only child, I actually have 2 older half sisters who I have never met.
7. I trained at a very strict karate dojo for about 4 years and with a lot of hard work gained my purple belt (7th 0f 9 belts) and was in training for my brown belt when I moved away and never took it up again.
8. My husband and I have known each other since I was a very little girl (our parents were friends) - When I was about 3 I remember hoping to marry someone like him when I grew up!
That ended up being a lot harder than I thought it would be! I know a lot of people have already done this meme, so I tag anyone who has not already done it who wants to do it.
.... Just another day ....