Wednesday 11 April 2007

Country Mail Box Photo Series - week two

Welcome to the second week of my Country Mail Box Series!

If you missed week one you can find it here: Country Mail Box Photo Series - week one. As I said last week, I have decided to start a weekly photo series of country mail boxes in my area - we have some really unusual ones around here! Here is this weeks photo:


As I mentioned yesterday, I am hosting tomorrows JPix Carnival. I spent quite a few hours last night putting it all together, so I hope you will check back tomorrow to have a look!

For now, I have a heap of work to do and kids to attend to, school holidays remember... they can't go outside today as we are in the middle of dealing with the annual 'burning off', so it is really smoky outside. One of the reasons we moved here was for the fresh air, but, the pollution here over the 3 months of winter when the national parks burn off would leave the pollution in Sydney for dead! And that is really saying something!

Anyway, thats it from me today!


.... Just another day ....

No comments: