Tuesday 24 April 2007

Get You JPix Submissions In!



It is JPix time again! On Thursday (26th of April) I will be hosting the 6th Edition of JPix - YAY! I am really looking forward to it! I never knew putting carnivals together could be so much fun. :D
SO, do you have any photos you have taken and posted recently?? Submit your photo post to JPix or if you have photos that you have been meaning to post, now is the time to do it - just don't forget to submit to JPix!

Once you have submitted your photo posts to JPix don't forget to come back on Thursday to check out the round up - I can tell you already that due to the amount of submissions so far this is going to be another big round up, so it should be good. If you missed the 5th edition of JPix you can catch up here. If you would like to host an edition of JPix on your blog click here to contact BagelBlogger.

For now, that's it from me - I have heaps of work to catch up on now that the girls have gone back to school today, and of course, I have a lot of work ahead working on putting together another fabulous edition of JPix.



.... Just another day ....

No comments: