Sunday 13 May 2007

Some Like It Hot







It just keeps getting colder and colder here at the moment and it is not even officially winter yet. It was only a few days ago that I posted the photos of the incredible sunset we had recently (bottom photo).

Forget the sunsets now, it has been cold and overcast ever since! Thankfully we have our trusty fire place (top two photos) to keep us warm and a big wood pile. This morning was so cold, I went out onto our back verandah at about 10am to take some photos of the clouds still hanging in the valley and the cows eating the wet grass (middle two photos).

Anyway, things haven't really warmed up today, it has been cold all day, but, even still it has been a lovely Mothers Day! When I got up this morning, Jade had already made breakfast for her and her sisters and she also made them lunch, she is a very helpful girl! I also recieved some beautiful presents from Aaron and the girls. The girls made beautiful Mothers Day cards at school and little presents and I also got a new microwave, some new shoes, some biscuits in a beautiful tin (which I will add to my collection!) and some chocolates. So I am feeling very lucky!

Tonight I am looking forward to curling up in front of the fire to to keep warm!

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's out there!


.... Just another day ....

2 comments:

RaggedyMom said...

A belated Happy Mother's Day!!

haKiruv said...

nice pics