Sunday 22 October 2006

Finally An Update!

Some of you may be wondering why I haven't updated in a few days. Well, I won't go into too much detail, but Ruby (3yrs) has been quite sick since Thursday evening with a high temperature, vomiting, diarrhoea, and extreme tiredness. We have been quite worried about her, she is probably the sickest she has ever been. I took her to the hospital yesterday, the Doctor said she has Gastro and will probably be sick for another 3 or 4 days. She seemed slightly better today, so I am hoping she will continue to recover well.


Other than spending all of my time looking after Ruby, not much else has been happening. I have had a bit of a clean out in preperation for moving next year. I sold a couple of things on ebay and have some more auctions ending over the next couple of days which is good.


We had a little visitor in the lounge room the other night - a frog! I have no idea how a frog ended up in our lounge room, but I took it back outside to the pond.


I had a phone call at 8am Thursday morning from the landlord asking if it would be ok if her and her husband came and removed some ivy from a verandah post on Saturday. Of course I agreed. It may have been a bit more thoughtful if they had have started a bit later than 8am Saturday morning, especially when they asked about removing ivy from a post, not about starting a chainsaw outside the kids bedroom window at the crack of dawn and cutting branches from trees. I suppose it wouldn't have been so bad if Ruby hadn't have been awake half the night sick.


Anyway, that's all from me for tonight!


.... Just another day ....

No comments: