Monday 29 January 2007

Irregular Blogging - Hospital Stays & School Holidays

Since there are a few things going on at home at the moment, I may not have the time to update my blog everyday. Hopefully things will be back to normal in the next few days.


My husband had to go to hospital last night in the middle of the night. I won't go into details just yet about what is wrong as he will be there for the next few days having some tests. Hopefully it is nothing serious and he will be back on his feet very soon.


Meanwhile, I am at home with the girls who are keeping me very busy. Jade goes back to school tommorrow as the school holidays are now over, and Amber starts her first day at Kindergarten (same school as Jade) on Wednesday. That will be a big day for her considering what she has been through over the past few weeks.


So with Dad in hospital and Jade and Amber at school, that will leave just Mum and Ruby at home. Wow, things will be quite, although I will need to go and see Mr Bagel in hospital over the next few days - our closest hospital is almost an hours drive away.


Anyway, that's it from me for now :D



.... Just another day ....

No comments: