Thursday 1 February 2007

A Helping Hand

Some of the things Aaron has missed out on enjoying over the past 2 days while he has been in hospital....


Amber's first day at school. Poor little thing, I think she was quite nervous in the morning until we arrived at school where I hardly even got a goodbye out of her - she was far to busy colouring in with the other kids in her class, which was great to see. She had a good day although she was quite pale and tired when I picked her up from school. Here she is before school yesterday morning:







And here she is with Ruby and Jade:












With 2 of my 3 girls now at school, I had time to bake 40 muffins yesterday with the help of Ruby who thought it was great fun! And since it is Jades 7th Birthday tommorrow, Ruby and I have been making her a chocolate Birthday cake today. Here is Ruby's idea of helping Mum cook...


























.... Just another day ....

No comments: