Tuesday 13 February 2007

Jewish Blog Awareness Month

As many of you may or may not know, January is 'Jewish Blog Awareness Month' as decided by Chaim from Life-of-Rubin - what a wonderful idea! So joining in the awareness campaign, I thought I would share a few of my all time favorite JBlogs and a few new JBlogs who have recently started blogging.

Starting with one of my all time favorites - Evan from Planet Israel who made Aliyah only a few months back has been taking his readers on a virtual tour of Israel with him and his trusty camera - I love his photos, have a look, you will be glad you did!

I have recently discovered A Bisele Babka who only started blogging this month and who this week blogged about the missing daughter of one of her fellow congregrants, I hope the girls return safely.

Canadian Salmon is always up to date with Jewish current events - as he puts it Jewish thoughts around the world. Dealing with topics of Religion, Spirituality, War, Israel, Anti Semitism, America, Canada.

Now, I know A Mother In Israel started blogging earlier last year, but I have only recently discovered her blog and for anyone wanting to know more about homemaking and parenting in Israel, you really should check this one out!

Might as well give a fellow Aussie a plug while I am at it, of course I am talking about Aussie Echo . Aussie Echo shares with us his thoughts, ideas and opinions on things Jewish, Australian, Lubavitch and everything else... Another goodie.

Don't forget also that BagelBlogger has started a new carnival 'JPix'... so if you are Jewish, and you've got Photos then JPix is for you! Submit your JPix here! I can't wait to see your photos!

Anyone who knows me knows I like a blogging Mum, I love to read about other Mums, their lives and their families which is why I am so glag I have recently found Crusty Beef!
Speaking of Blogging Mums, if you haven't already you must read EmahS's most recent post '10 questions I ask of the universe'....oh, I can soooo relate!!

Through one of my dearest blogging buddies RaggedyMom, I was introduced to Table Nine another interesting new blog.


Of course if you are looking for a large list of JBloggers to pick and choose from, you can always have a look at JRants or JBlog Central.


Technorati Tags -
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

.... Just another day ....

No comments: