Friday 9 February 2007

Time For A Meme

Well, I finally did it, I have joined the club of those brave enough to change over to the 'new' blogger. Apart from all my paragraphs on my blog turning into big slabs of unformatted text, which I have now fixed, everything seems ok...so far.


Since I have absolutly nothing going on worthy of blogging about, I am starting a meme... I'm hearing lots of 'yay's' and lots of 'ohhh nooo's' too! Those tagged are at the bottom.

Anyway, here it is...

You.
Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

Certainly not as easy as you might think! (especially for someone like me who talks waaaaaay too much! Lol!)


1. Where is your cellphone?
Bench

2. Your spouse/signifant other?
Office

3. Your hair?
Dark

4. Your mother?
Beautiful

5. Your father?
Disappointing

6. Your favorite item?
Richmond

7. Your dream last night?
Scary!

8. Your favorite drink?
Juice

9. Your dream car?
NEW!!

10. The room you are in?
Lounge

11. Your ex?
Cheat

12. Your Fear?
Fire

13.What do you want to be in 10 years?
Healthy

14. Who did you hang out with last night?
Aaron

15. What you're not?
Tactful

16. Muffins?
Yum!

17. One of your wish list items?
House

18. Time?
Night

19. The last thing you did?
Read

20. What are you wearing?
PJ's

21. Your favorite weather?
Sunny

22. Your favorite book?
Biography

23. The last thing you ate?
Sandwich

24. Your life?
Busy

25. Your mood?
Happy

26. Your best friend?
Loving

27. What are you thinking about right now?
Kids

28. Your car?
Dirty

29. What are you doing at the moment?
Blogging

30. Your summer?
Hot

31. Your relationship status?
Married

32. What is on your tv?
House!?!

33. The weather?
Raining

34. When is the last time you laughed?
Today

35. Last time you cried?
Forget...


Phew... that was quite hard. And now I would like to tag Mizellie, RaggedyMom, and Jewish Smörgåsbord... Have fun ladies!



.... Just another day ....

No comments: