Friday 1 December 2006

Happy 30th Birthday To Me!

Well it's official, I am now 30 years old as of today.
No more being 'in my 20's', I am now in my 30's! Wow, that sounds kind of old! lol!

I woke up this morning with a sore hip and was having trouble walking normally when I thought to myself, 'Is this what it is like being in your 30's?? Imagine what it will be like in my 70's or 80's.'
Anyway, the girls made me some lovely Birthday cards and my Grandparents (from Melbourne) sent me some beautiful perfume and my husband is buying me the necklace I want when we go to Sydney (there's nowhere to buy it around here!) and I have had the Happy Birthday phone calls bright and early this morning. I have all my Shabbos cooking and cleaning done, I have even watered the garden and cleaned the pool, so the rest of the day should be pretty relaxing! It is supposed to be quite hot here to day, so I might go for a swim later.


Have a great weekend!


Shabbat Shalom




.... Just another day ....

No comments: