Friday 22 June 2007

JPix 10 Up Now At Bagelblogger - it's Enormous!!



Home 2005
courtesy of The Next Step


JPix 10 - Up Now At Bagelblogger!

Jpix edition number 10 is up over at BagelBlogger and what a huge edition it is!

Now, I know Aaron spent a hell of a lot of time putting together all the submitted links and as I said to him, all that time and effort has really paid off - he truly has done a wonderful job so do make sure you pop over and have a gander. There are so many beautiful photos to have a look at!

Is it just me or does each eddition just keep getting bigger and better?

Looks like I have my work cut out for me, I am hosting next fortnight! I love putting JPix together so make sure you submit your blog article to the next edition of JPix - Jewish photo carnival using the carnival submission form.

Have a great weekend!


.... Just another day ....

1 comment:

We're the ones who have to put up with them said...

I am always amazed at the beautiful photos people submit...and at what a wonderful job people do putting together each of these carnivals!

BTW - you've been tagged! :p
http://ellietalk.blogspot.com/2007/06/ocho-cosas-sobre-mizellie-eight-things.html